This device measures intracranial pressure by using disposable probes.
Intracranial pressure or ICP is the pressure inside the head,brain and the cerebrospinal fluid inside it.
ICP increases by injury and various brain diseases and then causes pressure into the brain, so if the pressure increases, it will cause irreversible complications such as damage to brain and spinal cord which should be treated as soon as possible.
Device Specifications :
- Made in Germany
- Automatic calibration ability
- Auto zeroing
- Play & plug technology
- Ability to connect to a variety of vital signs monitors
- Pneumatic system
- High accuracy measurement
- Ability to work with battery and direct electricity
- ICP-LAB software to connect to a computer and do research(the software is optional) , and it can transfer patient’s data to PC. So you can check and print patient’s trend.
Signals that you can access by connecting to ICP-LABS software :
The parameters that display on the device are :
- Mean ICP
- Systolic ICP
- Diastolic ICP