The BP+ is a Supra-systolic oscillometric central blood pressure (CBP) monitoring device which measures blood pressure and blood pressure waveforms at the heart, as well as in the arm; information only previously available using invasive cardiac catheterization.
The BP+ Reporter is a patient archiving, analysis and reporting software for use with the BP+.
The BP+ and BP+ Reporter is the ideal cardiovascular research combination for the clinic or research laboratory. The BP+ replaces conventional and more widespread sub-systolic BP monitors, and is the emerging standard of care in hypertension, heart failure and vascular health. The BP+ provides a highly accurate and repeatable measurement of central and brachial blood pressure and pulse pressure waveforms for analysis (PWA) using a familiar upper arm cuff, also measures peripheral BP, arterial stiffness, augmentation index, pulse rate variability and performs central and peripheral Pulse Waveform Analysis (PWA).
- Measure Central Blood Pressure .
- Pulse Wave Analysis. Displays pressure changes at the aorta in a waveform in a 10 second strip that can be analyzed by the BP+ Reporter or analyzed visually.
- This can identify arrhythmias and pulse pressure fluctuations (rhythm strip).
- Highly sensitive measure of vascular tone.
- Easy to use, quick response and affordable Screen for arrhythmias.
- A more powerful predictor of cardiovascular events than peripheral BP and the emerging gold standard of care.